Tristar Viper G2 youth shotgun is a 3” gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads interchangeably. Shim kits standard. Removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli Mobil Threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box, and wrench.
Anodized Receiver and endcap, highly durable injection molded stock and forearm coated with “Soft Touch” finish for better feel. Rubber Recoil pad, swivel studs, fiber optic sight and shim kits standard, backed by a five-year warranty.
- Manual E-Z Load Magazine Cut-Off
- Vent Rib w/ Matted Sight Plane
- Anodized Receiver and Endcap
- Fiber Optic Sight
- 5 Round Magazine- Shot Plug Included
- Quick Shot Plug Removal
- Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
- Oversized Bolt Handle and Release
- Swivel Studs
- “Soft Touch” on Stock and Forearm
- 3 Beretta/Benelli Mobil Style Choke Tubes (IC, M, F)
- Shim kits standard
- Additional Adult Stock and 2″ barrel extension included
|Overall Length||44 Inches|
|Barrel Length||24 Inches|
|Chokes Included||Imp Cyl, Mod, Full|
|Trigger Type||Single Action|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Bead|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer|
There are no reviews yet.