St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass rods have been refined to include a new guide train, improved reel seats and split-grip cork handles.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite rings and Corrosion Control (CC) matte finish frames.
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series features unrivaled technology and performance.
|Lure Weight||3/8-1 1/4|
|Action Type||Med Hvy|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||3.148 Pounds|