The Tommy Hogg’s front control yardage adjustment gives great quiver clearance without sacrificing sight adjustability. The Spot-Hogg Tommy Hogg features the Multi-Ring Technology (MRT). The MRT housing is available now in 3 or 5 pin configurations. 3 and 5 pin versions come with two multi-ring options, a small and large, as well as one single ring. This increased versatility ensures proper peep to sight alignment with most setups.
The multi-ring options provide the archer with a much higher level of accuracy in varying lighting situations by always giving the archer a bright visible ring to align their peep to. Further upgrades include a larger, more visible level, better protected, fiber optics, and an improved lighting cavity that allows the sight light (not included) to be more evenly distributed and protects unwanted light from escaping.
- Micro Adjustable 2nd & 3rd Axis
- Coarse Horizontal & Vertical Adjustments
- No Tool Micro Adjust Windage & Elevation
- HRD Technology, No Bushings, No Slop, No Buzz
- Spreads Out Sight Marks
- Large Easy To Use Yardage Knob
- Precision Laser Engraved Sight Scale & Knobs
- Sight Scale Compatible With Archery Programs
|Number of Pins||5
|Pin Diameter||0.019 Inches
|Pin Color||Green, Red, Yellow|
|2nd Axis Adjustment||Yes|
|3rd Axis Adjustment||Yes|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|