Speer Gold Dot ammunition’s reliability has made it the No. 1 choice for law enforcement, and now the same performance is available for self-defense rifle applications. Gold Dot Short Barrel rifle is engineered to provide industry-leading performance in FBI protocol testing through barrels less than 16 inches long. Its bullets are built using Speer’s exclusive Uni-Cor method.
The jacket is bonded to the core one atom at a time, virtually eliminating core-jacket separation and creating a projectile that’s accurate, tough and consistent through all common barriers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Optimized for peak FBI protocol performance though barrels shorter than 16 inches
- Consistent penetration and expansion through common barriers
- Extremely uniform jacket maximizes accuracy
- Gold Dot technology virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Reliable, sensitive CCI primer
|Grain Weight||55 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||3220 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||1266 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Jacketed Soft Point|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Speer Gold Dot|
|Case Type||Nickel Plated|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.251|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.550 Pounds|