The Ruger-57 pistol is an internally hammer-fired, magazine-fed, autoloading, recoil-operated, centerfire handgun. The Ruger-57 pistol features a Secure Action fire control similar to the LCP II and Security-9 pistols. Ruger’s safe, reliable, and proven Secure Action fire-control system combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed safety trigger. The hammer and sear are designed to engage with significant mechanical overlap.
This requires additional cocking of the hammer during trigger pull and keeps the hammer and sear securely engaged under the full force of the hammer spring. Additionally, a neutrally balanced sear and strong sear spring ensure continuous, positive engagement of the hammer. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset. Despite longer cartridges, the steel magazines and high strength glass fiber nylon grip frame provide a slim comfortable grip not much larger than most 9mm double-stack pistols.
The textured grip frame provides a secure gripping surface in all conditions. The Ruger-57 pistol features an ambidextrous manual safety lever and a reversible magazine release. It also features: easy no-trigger-pull, no-tools on take-down; steel sights; and an accessory rail. The alloy steel slide has front and rear cocking serrations, lightening cuts and it comes drilled and tapped for accessory reflex sight mounting systems. The frame insert is precision CNC machined aluminum with integral frame rails.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers
|Barrel Length||4.94 Inches|
|Trigger Type||Single Action|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||3.560 Pounds|