The Minn Kota Maxxum Foot Control Trolling Motor is up at the crack of dawn, before anyone else hits the ramp. And it’s still kickin’ when the sun goes down. Maxxum is built to keep up with dedicated anglers, with tournament-tested power, innovative fishing features, and an impact-resistant composite head.
- 42″ or 52″ options
- 70lb thrust
- Bowguard 360° Breakaway Mount: Breaks away on impact, then automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing and an extra safeguard from damaging your trolling motor or boat. It even detaches for added convenience.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- Digital Maximizer option provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Illuminated Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator built right into the motor head tells you right where you’re headed – in any conditions.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What’s Included: Maxxum variable speed foot-control motor, MKP-32, Hold Down Strap, Stabilizer and Mounting Hardware
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shaft Size||42 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||63 Pounds|