Even though you might shoot just a little trap, break a few sporting clays, and chase pheasants in the fall, a safe full of over and under shotguns in more fantasy than reality. Rejoice. Your never-ending quest to find the one gun designed to perform in multiple disciplines in over. Cynergy CX models combine a 60/40 point of impact (POI) with a light nimble feel to please the most demanding shooters, both on the range and in the field.
The Cynergy made a technological breakthrough with its MonoLock Hinge, making it possible to create an over under shotgun with an ultra-low profile receiver. The design allows you and the gun to integrate and point as one – technology and biology working in tandem to become a formidable force on the range destroying clays, or in the field taking birds.
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, for reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Adjustable length of pull trigger
- 1/4″ stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
|Overall Length||48 Inches|
|Barrel Length||30 Inches|
|Chokes Included||Imp Cyl, Mod, Full|
|Length of Pull||14.5 Inches|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Choke Type||Invector Plus|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer|
There are no reviews yet.